Sunday, December 14, 2008

Senior-fricken-year


SENIOR CLASS OF 2009... holy mokers. i really can't believe senior year is actually here. life happens so so fast. it's crazy. well i finally convinced my dad and we went and took some pretty sweet senior pictures. and even though my mom really doesn't like my new coat all that much i still wore it for most of my pictures. i like them a lot. and my dad was just learning how to use the sweet Nikon d40. so some of them are a bit washed out but still look good. but having my senior pictures taken just kind of sink in the fact that i really am a senior, and that after this year i have to grow up and move on. kind of scary but that's OK. life is kind of scary. but i am going to make the most of this year. memories, friends, pictures, whatever else i can do to really remember the class of 2009!

No comments: