Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanks-fricken-giving

sons of the utah pioneers. yahoo... so today is a great day to give thanks. right? of course right. so i am thankful for the line of "you know, you're my favorite uncle.", little cousins who let you push them around a bit for fun, not having to sit at the little kid table, and a family to travel with who makes it fun (ugly cousin tehehe). so my grandma might not be that great of a cook, and she may talk one's ears off. And all my uncles may be crazy and my whole entire family be incredibly loud, but hey isn't every family? ok so maybe not. but hey who really cares? they are my family and i'm stuck with them for eternity and i just have to deal with it. but at least i have family members who like to have fun, give me red box promo cards, and like to drink caffeine as much as i do. i may not love them all the time, but i am thankful for them. i wouldn't be who i am now if it weren't for my crazy butt family. and once we are drunk enough we will start the karaoke contest. :)

No comments: